How you deal with a bad day is up to you, but it isn’t always easy to do it in a positive and uplifting way.
Here are 18 pick me up quotes that might just give you the inspiration you need to turn a bad day into a fabulous one or help you make it through a tough day.
- Good day or bad day. The choice is yours.
- Nothing is permanent in this world, not even your troubles. ~Charlie Chaplin
- Every second is a chance to turn your life around.
- Stressed spelled backward is Desserts.
- The greatest weapon against stress is your ability to choose one thought over another. ~William James
- Sometimes all it takes is one smile from the right person to turn a day around. ~Susan Gale
- Without bad days, how would you be able to know what a good day is like? So be grateful about your bad day, it means that a good day is just around the corner.
- Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn.
- Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
- Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life.
- There is no such thing as a bad day, just bad moments that you choose to take with you all day long.
- Everybody has bad days. It is how you choose to bounce back that matters.
- Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
- Every day may not be good … but there’s something good in every day.
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t forget that you are human. It’s OKAY to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
- Keep calm and do the happy dance.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
What are your favorite pick-me-up quotes?
Please share on social media and leave a comment below ▼