Do you know that your non-verbal behaviour your body language speaks as loudly as your voice?
Minor changes in how you move, act and interact with others can have a huge impact in your communications with others.
- Standing there with your arms cross could indicate that you are uncomfortable or even defensive.
- Mirror the other person’s behavior.
- Listen and focus on the person speaking. Don’t plan what you are going to say.
- Use your hands to gesture when you speak, this improves your credibility with the listener.
- Keep your tone of voice moderate to low.
Check out more tips to improve your body language.
Please share on social media and leave a comment below ▼