Limited time offer at introductory pricing of $99!
Does this sound familiar?
- Your to-do list needs to be put on a diet.
- You don’t know how you spend your time and need a time audit.
- You wish you knew the reason why you procrastinate.
- You want to know how to make changes to your habits to reduce stress, increase productivity, learn to go with the flow and gain clarity.
- You want to go from wishing to taking action.
- You don’t work with a system.
- You need an accountability partner.
- You are suffering from information overload and it does you more harm than good. Despite all you have done, you’re still stuck.
- You have read books and tried different courses, yet so far you’ve not found the one that actually works for you!
- You don’t know what else to do and where to start.
I totally understand where you are coming from, you are looking for doable, exciting way to take care of your different problems.
That’s where I can help. I am a lifestyle consultant and productivity expert. You don’t have to figure this out alone!
Here’s what we’ll do
In this 75 minute 1-on-1 session, we’ll talk by phone or video chat and dive deep into what you’re most frustrated about. We’ll uncover what’s currently not working and craft a system and map out the path to move forward. We’ll make sure every action step you commit to is exciting, doable and doesn’t add to the overwhelm.
Then we’ll reconnect 2 weeks later with a 30 minute call. This is the time to ask me any questions that have come up, so that I can give you additional insights and help you make adjustments , that will allow you to stay motivated and empowered!
Here is what you’ll get
This 1-on-1 session will provide you with a priority based plan that you may have never considered. As a result, you’ll be super clear on:
- Your main trouble spot
- Why you need to create a system
- What questions you need to ask yourself to stay on track with your schedule
- How to create a daily schedule that works for you
- How to put a strategy in place that will reduce stress and overwhelm