Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 242
The way we see the problem, is the problem
There’s no such thing as multitasking
The Myth of Multitasking:
Explore this ultimate guide to getting more done by doing less
According to experts, saying “I’m sorry” makes you look bad.
Do you say “I’m sorry” too often? This article will help you change that and gives you alternatives for what to say instead.
Here’s what successful people do instead
For some reason, I have a problem with the word “Gratitude”. So I went looking for a word that will resonate with me. Eventually I found one: “Appreciation”. Now I just substitute it for the word gratitude and I am OK.
Gratitude: How to change negative beliefs, be happy, and become successful
37 lessons on productivity and work from Basecamp’s Jason Fried
Here are 8 of the 37 Lessons.
- People are “so busy, crazy busy” but aren’t getting things done
- We can spend about half of an eight hour workday in flow
- You can get away with no exercise for a week or not eating all that well for a few days, but not sleep.
- A sleep debt can never be repaid, at least, the detrimental effects can never be undone.
- Most things don’t require an immediate response.
- Set reasonable deadlines.
- It not true that if you stay longer you get more done
- Emotional intelligence is not a destination but a constant journey
For all 37 lessons read the full article now
Watch this everyday and change your life – Denzel Washington Motivational Speech 2020
Do you enjoy these tip? Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips
Contact us for help and don’t forget
to share this article on social media.