Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 239
Successful people make decisions quickly and firmly. Unsuccessful people make them slowly and change them often.~Napoleon Hill
5 ways personal development completely changed my life
– post by By Michael Leonard
- Success leaves clues. ~Tony Robbins
- Learning is to the mind what exercise is to the body. ~Michael Leonard
- The best investment you can make is in yourself. ~Warren Buffet
- If you win the morning, you win the day. ~Robin sharma
- Study successful people and copy their habits to create success in your own life.
Above all, have unshakable confidence in your project. Spend more time on activities that generate revenue!
The secret mindset of the successful entrepreneurs
– post by Aashish Sharma
- Writing a list of goals that you will review regularly is one of the keys to your success.
- To manage others effectively, you have to be able to manage yourself first.
- Always be prepared to adapt your strategies to capture emerging opportunities.
- Know when to talk and when to listen
- Question your approach, your goals and your habits.
- Assess the complexity of the situation and choose approriate action.
- Persevere in pursuing your goals and be open and flexible in how to achieve them.
- Inspire confidence.
- Reading is a very powerful weapon. Listen to audiobooks all the time.
Why even ambitious people rarely become successful
– post by Benjamin Hardy
- Being ambitious isn’t enough. Far more important than ambition is commitment.
- Your life is a reflection of you. If you want to change your life, you have to change yourself. If you want to change the world, you have to be that change.
12 habits that destroy your focus and productivity
– post by Jari Roomer
- Hide distractions on your desktop, they make you serve the agenda of other people.
- Stop checking your smartphone first thing in the morning.
- Follow a morning routine to set yourself up for a highly focused and productive day.
- Turn alerts and notifications off.
- Get up at the same time every day of the week.
- Consume caffeine strategically can give your productivity and focus a serious boost. ~Chris Bailey
- Drink enough water, your brain consists of 75% of water.
- Don’t confuse being busy with being productive.
- Create a daily and weekly schedule.
- Your brain is not a storage space.
- Once you get distracted or try to shift from task to task, it takes on average 25(!) minutes to regain our full focus on our task at hand.
- When you find yourself procrastinating, ask yourself ‘How will this affect my life if I continue to procrastinate on this task/project/goal?’
How to find and do work you love | Scott Dinsmore | TEDxGoldenGatePark (2D)
Do you enjoy these tip? Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips
Contact us for help and don’t forget
to share this article on social media.