Wouldn’t it be helpful to know what kind of phone calls your telephone number attracts?
Business call or personal call, is the person on the other end of the line someone you really want to talk to? Just as a name projects a person’s or business’ image, a telephone number makes a non-verbal statement about the conversations to expect.
The following information is based on the study of the meaning of numbers – Numerology.
To find out what your phone number says, reduce the seven digits of the phone number by adding them together until only one number remains and then read the corresponding numerological meaning below.
The Phone Number
5 + 2 + 8 + 1 + 8 + 0 + 3 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9
In the example, 9 is the final digit
- The ‘1’ line is not ringing a lot as more outgoing calls are made from the  line than calls coming in.
- The ‘2’ line is very busy with shared confidences and words of mutual support.
- The ‘3’ line attracts a lot of social chatter and be prepared for the occasional confusion when talking.
- The ‘4’ line is the heart of a home or business to ensure practical management is its primary purpose.
- When you have a ‘5’ line, no two calls will be the same.
- Family and friends are drawn to the number ‘6’ most often.
- The ‘7’ line indicates privacy, yet it makes and receives a significant number of calls.
- The ‘8’ number is all about business, even if it is a home number.
- The ‘9’ line is ringing constantly, as much with good news as sad tales.
What about the Area Code?
How does the area code fit into all this? Area codes cover an entire group of phones in a particular location in the network. This three digit number provides the backdrop for the seven digit number discussed above.
Reduce the three digits of your area code number by adding them together until only one number remains and then read the corresponding number meaning in the list that follows.
2 + 8 + 9 = 19 = 1 + 9 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1
In this example 1 is the final digit
- Area codes dislike dependence and are set apart from others. This is the number of individualists and leaders.
- Area codes prefer an environment of mutual support. This is the number of the diplomatic, sophisticated and shy.
- Area codes like bright colors, bright lights and lots of good friends. This is the number of the always charming.
- ‘4’ is the area code of pleasant communities that are well organized. This is the number of the practical and grounded.
- ‘5’ is the area code for those whose main priorities are always moving forward, progress and free speech.
- ‘6’ is the area code for those who work hard to create a perfect community where everyone thrives. It is the number of the idealistic and dependable.
- ‘7’ is the area code for the intellectual and the curious. It is the number of the proud, reserved and self-reliant.
- ‘8’ is the area code for those who understand the value of the dollar. It is the number of the wealthy or poor because the community is important to all 8’s.
- ‘9’ is the area code of philosophers providing humanistic service with compassion. The 9 is a group at its best.
Please leave a comment below and share this post with others. I am looking forward to helping you gain clarity on your path to success.