Do come to the same conclusions with the following definitions of time?
The Definition of Time
Slow → when you wait
Fast → when you are late
Deadly → when you are sad
Short → when you are happy
Endless → when you are in pain
Long → When you are feeling bored
Every time, time is determined by your feelings and your psychological conditions, not by clocks.
So have a nice time always
Consider the definition of time from this perspective
What is your definitions of time?
- When you are waiting time just seems to crawl. What you are waiting for that can’t arrive fast enough.
- When you are late the seconds just fly by and the faster you go, the longer it seems to takes.
- When you are sad, it feels like it is the end of the world and things will never change.
- When you are happy, you wish it would stay like this forever, but it never does.
- When you are in pain, it feels like it has been like this forever and it is hard to imagine it ever going away.
- When you are bored, finding something to keep you occupied seems so elusive.
Contact me today to schedule an evaluation session
to figure out how you can make better use of your time.
Please share this post on social media and leave a comment below ▼