Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 237
Until Further Notice Celebrate Everything
3 Ways You Can Limit Everyday Distractions
Being indistractable means striving to do what you say you will do.~Nir Eyal
Tips and insights from best-selling author, Nir Eyal, from his new book Indistractable.
Mind De-Clutter: 7 Things to Stop Telling Yourself
Pay close attention to how you talk about yourself:
- You can do it even when you think you can’t
- I am so stupid, how could I have done this
- Look at old photos and realize that even then you said the same about your body when you actually looked great. Accept the way you look right now and love yourself for it.
- How many times have you said that life sucks. Instead focus on the (few) things that you love about your life.
- Let go of self-pity
- Stop overthinking, it is not helpful
- You are not the only person something bad has happened to
Why You Should Close All of Your Tabs (Except This One)
Do you have too many tabs open and then can’t find the one that’s playing music?
Why You should stop being busy
Your life is your life. You don’t have to live a certain way so you can tell others about it.
Isolation is the dream-killer, not your attitude | Barbara Sher | TEDxPrague
Do you enjoy these tip? Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips
Contact us for help and don’t forget
to share this article on social media.