Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 209
You hold the key to the amazing life you deserve … Unlock it NOW!
Time management tips for naturally disorganized people.
- Do a time audit
- Schedule your tasks
- Be organized, know where everything goes
- Let go of bad habits
13 self-destructive habits of unhappy and unsuccessful people.
“Success in any challenging field is built on a foundation of habits.“
The power of habit and momentum
- Chunk down your goals and task
- Don’t overload your schedule
28 pieces of productivity advice I stole from others that made me successful.
- Take the time to type out quotes and passages from great books. ~Tobias Wolff
- Learning to say no–“No, thank you” more specifically–will energize you and excite you. ~James Altucher
- Work the hours when you are most productive
Where does creative inspiration spring from?
At TEDIndia, Hollywood/Bollywood director Shekhar Kapur (“Elizabeth,” “Mr. India”) pinpoints his source of creativity: sheer, utter panic. He shares a powerful way to unleash your inner storyteller.
Do you enjoy these tip? Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips