Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 205
Don’t fix problems. Fix your thinking. Then the problems will fix themselves.~Louise Hay
Discover how to accomplish more in 4 days than most people do in 4 weeks.
- Learn the 80/20 rule
- Chunk your tasks
- Focus on your strengths
- No multi-tasking
7 ways to break literally any habit, according to experts.
Here are 4 to get you started
- Visualize yourself getting your work done more effectively
- The best way to change a habit is to be aware of it, and then replace it with something else
- Have an accountability partner
- Set realistic expectation
The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Stephen R. Covey
Whether your are aiming for a promotion, creating a course or achieving your goal, you need to understand the difference between urgent and important. Try this unconventional method now.
This is a short summary of the main points:
- 1) Make sure you know who you are
- 2) Make sure you know what you want
- 3) Drive getting where you want to be with goals
- 4) Every week pick those tasks that help your goals
- 5) Schedule time to do those tasks
- 6) Do them
- 7) Schedule time to reflect on the goals, vision, and roles
Why you don’t need to read those productivity guides.
- Do you have FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Trust yourself
- Read up on the 80/20 rule
- Don’t multi-task
How to practice emotional first aid | TED Talk by Guy Winch
We’ll go to the doctor when we feel flu-ish or a nagging pain. So why don’t we see a health professional when we feel emotional pain: guilt, loss, loneliness? Too many of us deal with common psychological-health issues on our own, says Guy Winch. But we don’t have to. He makes a compelling case to practice emotional hygiene — taking care of our emotions, our minds, with the same diligence we take care of our bodies.
Do you enjoy these tip? Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips