Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 203
You attract who you are, not who you want.~Ray Higdon
If you want to master your time to get more done, focus on importance and suppress urgency
Urgent tasks are tasks that have to be dealt with immediately.~ Jory MacKay
These are things like phone calls, tasks with impending deadlines, and situations where you have to respond quickly. Responding to an email, when you have to do it, is usually an urgent task.
Important tasks are tasks that contribute to long-term missions and goals.
These are things like that book you want to write, the presentation you’d like to make for a promotion, and the company you plan on starting.
The problem is that important tasks usually get trumped by urgent tasks.
21 best ways to change your habits so you can stop feeling bad about yourself.
Below are 8 of the 21 tips on how to change your habits:
- Pair a situation with a habit or pair two habits together.
- Create rituals.
- Identify one habit that will set you up for success for the full day.
- Make it extremely easy for you to start a good habit.
- Don’t sacrifice your future for the present.
- If you avoid your goals, you will never get what you want.
- Prepare for the worst in advance.
- Know your priorities.
3 vital traits to success
- Be aware of what you need to be successful.
- Persistence is a hunger to continue at something until you hit the target.
- Learn at a high enough level to elevate yourself, your situation and your life.
How to be more productive
- The biggest impediment to maintaining a high output is not being clear on what to work on next.
- Turn everything into tasks and schedule.
- Know the importance of each task and the time it will take to complete it.
TED Talk: Why some people find exercise harder than others | Emily Balcetis
Why do some people struggle more than others to keep off the pounds? Social psychologist Emily Balcetis shows research that addresses one of the many factors: our vision. In an informative talk, she shows how when it comes to fitness, some people quite literally see the world differently — and offers a surprisingly simple solution to overcome these differences.
Do you enjoy these tip? Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips