Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 202
Give up freely what no longer serves you to create space for what inspires you.
4 reasons why “self-improvement” is a completely bogus idea
- Research now shows that the radical acceptance of all of our emotions — even the messy, difficult ones — is the cornerstone to resilience, thriving, and true, authentic happiness.
- Your success won’t be achieved by simply imagining it.
“Don’t aim at success—the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue.”~Victor Frankle
Einstein’s most effective life hack wasn’t about productivity
- The cult of extreme productivity has robbed us off the ability of enjoying our own company.
- Practice solitude to help you improve your productivity, creativity, and decision-making in everyday life.
- Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less.
14 Effective Ways for Entrepreneurs to Boost Their Energy Throughout the Day
The trick to succeeding is working an exhaustive amount but never allowing yourself to become exhausted.
Below are just 3 of the 14 tips:
- Drink plenty of water
- Get your daily dose of sunlight
- Don’t spend the whole day sitting
5 Rare But Essential Productivity Practices
What exactly is productivity? Productivity is effort times ability. It is important to have a system to follow.
Trying to learn a new skill? Here’s how a circus acrobat keeps from getting discouraged
Professional acrobat Avi Pryntz-Nadworny showcases some of his skills in an acrobatic display, while also speaking about the importance of practice in his life. Avi shares his experiences regarding his training, overcoming pain, and the value of dedication. A native of Rochester, New York, Avi Pryntz-Nadworny has professional training as an acrobat, with special interest in the Cyr Wheel and juggling. He has performed all over America, Europe, and Asia, both as a soloist and with companies like Airplay Juggling, Cirq’ulation Locale, PUSH Physical Theater, and Cirque du Soleil. Avi also performed for, and was a finalist on, TruTV’s hit show Fake Off
The Joy of Practice (Advice from a Circus Performer) | Avi Pryntz-Nadworny | TEDxRochester
Do you enjoy these tip? Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips