Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 198
Keep going. A lot can change in a year.
How to take responsibility for your life: 10 no-nonsense tips
Quote: Follow these four principles:
- Never agree to or promise anything unless you are 100% sure you can do it. Treat “yes” as a contract.
- Have a schedule: Every time you say “yes” to someone, or even yourself, put it in a calendar.
- Don’t make excuses: Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. If you’re forced to break a commitment, don’t make excuses. Own it, and try to make things right in the future.
- Be honest: The truth isn’t always easy to say, but if you’re not rude about it, it will help everyone out in the long run. Be impeccable with your word means you’re honest with yourself and with others. You’ll become that guy or girl that people can rely on.
The power of mini habits.
Learn why you should focus on small habits. They don’t take a lot of time and are easier to remember.
Accountability Partners are great, but “success” partners will change your life. The difference is between “accountability” and “excitement.”
Can I be your success partner and help you measure
the “gain” movement made toward big dreams. Contact me today.
Researchers reveal that messy people are actually productive geniuses.
This is one of the 6 tips:
- Messy people are more focused. Who knew?
50 Questions to ask your kids or yourself at the end of the day, instead of asking “How Was Your Day”. What a great idea.
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips