Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 195
The only thing you can control is you … your attitudes, outlooks and choices. Don’t stress over the rest!
How to use the 4 Ds of effective time management:
Do, Delete, Defer and Delegate
The 10 mental traps on your road to success.
here are far too many real obstacles to success for you to waste time on what’s in your head and nowhere else.
- Self-limiting beliefs that stunt your business
- The truth is, your perfectionism is fueled by fear
- Do you feel it’s safer and easier to keep things the same
- Black-and-white thinking can limit you from seeing things as they truly are
- Making assumptions and jumping to conclusions without having all the information
- Don’t be a control freak
43 Ways you can defeat distractions and win your day – focus comes from eliminating distractions
“Every time you focus on a task at hand, and something breaks that focus, you need to invest a couple of minutes to regain it again and enter the state of flow.”
- Biological distraction
- Mental distractions
- Environmental distractions
- Digital distractions
- Social distractions
13 tiny Productivity tips that produce massive results
- Get set for your next task before taking a break
- Make small decisions in a minute or less
- Change color schemes for the tools you use
- Use your phone’s “Do Not Disturb” setting
- Work on each task only once
Is there something you’ve always meant to do, wanted to do, but just … haven’t?
Matt Cutts suggests: Try it for 30 days.
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips