Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 194
Do what scares you until it doesn’t
“We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves. “~ George Matthew Adams
Stop Ignoring These 7 Inspiring Truths (and Become Your Best Self Today)
- To truly succeed, you have to love practicing more than you love any end goal or reward.
10 Habits that will change your life (in under 2 minutes). Here are just 4 ideas
- Practice deep breathing
- Stick to a daily routine
- Take time to stretch and go outside
- Schedule time for yourself each day
This 7-point question asking strategy will make you better at every part of your job. Test these 3 ideas.
- You’ll get better replies if you don’t ask multiple choice questions. Stick to one subject.
- There are no dumb questions to ask
- Feed answers back for more details
15 ways to be more productive and manage your time better, according to career experts,
I have reached #194 of writing these tips and have discovered that when it come to time management and procrastination, no matter who writes the article, the suggestions are eerily the same.
A simple way to break a bad habit TED Talk by Judson Brewer. Discover a simple but profound tactic that might help you beat your next urge.
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips