Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 193
Dress like you own the bank, not like you need it.
Your to-do list has a major flaw (and actions you can take now to make it more effective)
- To-do lists don’t show how long a task will take to complete
- What tasks HAVE to be done today?
- How about scheduling out every single minute of the day from 8am to 5pm
9 life-improving mental upgrades to think about:
- 1] Upgrading your mindset, there’s no better place to start than with a healthy dose of self-discipline
- 3] Spend time in nature
- 4] When you are overwhelmed with stress and feel pressured to perform at your peak, remind yourself that whatever circumstance you’re facing, it’s a challenge, not a life-or-death situation
- 7] Find ways to include a dash of adventure in your life
- 9] Goal setting increases your motivation and gives you a focus
Feeling stuck? Here are Richard Branson’s 3 secrets for getting out of a mental slump.
- 1] Never feel guilty about taking a break
How To Hack Productivity – be more efficient by doing less
- Productivity is not a mindset; it’s a state of being
- If you’re not being effective, then you’re just doing stuff as opposed to doing the right stuff faster
- Unclutter your email inbox
- It’s okay to take more control over your time during the day
- Reclaim time wasted, by eliminating real-time distractions on your device
Remember people’s names once and for all — by using this technique from memory champs
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips