Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 192
Common Sense is NOT Common Practice~Sam Ovens
5 ways to stop wasting time online – and get more done.
Do you really know what you spend your time on? Book your personal time audit today.
10 habits that can improve mental health, according to psychology.
- The most important habit to stop is multitasking.
- Focus on that one task and get it done.
- Eliminate distractions.
Richard St. John: Secrets of success in 8 words, 3 minutes
Passion, Work, Good, Focus, Push, Service, Ideas and Persist. Watch the video to find out why these words.
10 Most Productive Countries And What You Can Learn From Them
- Work with systems
- What does your work-life balance look like? Do something exciting that you love that is not related to your work
- Long working hours don’t necessarily equate to high productivity
- Be focused and fully engaged in whatever you do
- Wake up motivated and are looking forward to working
- Incorporate flexible schedules
Ask one question to help dispel your morning dread and remember that you are always in control of how you react to any situation.
TED Talk by Lisa Feldman Barrett: You are not at the mercy of your emotions – your brain creates them.
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips