Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 190
Failure is an event, not who you are~Mel Robbins
Can you relate to this article “the biggest mistake I made in my life”
- Start calculating “costs” and “benefits” in terms of time
- Try to be more aware of falling into habits and default behavior
- Start the day by paying yourself first
15 Daily Habits highly successful people have (and the rest of us probably don’t). The people who achieve the most in life don’t conduct themselves like everyone else
- Put your body and soul first
- Tune out distractions
- Do the boring stuff uncommonly well
- Get out of the office
- Understand the power of no
With the warmer weather coming, I am offering my “Walk and Talk” coaching sessions again. Contact me for more info.
Goals don’t replace systems - and vice versa
- You need goals to know the direction you’re going.
- Goals drive your progress.
- Systems tell you the steps you have to take to achieve your goals.
You Don’t Need To Read Another Book. You Need A Bigger Goal.
- Do you love to read books?
- Do you learn from what you read?
- Most importantly do you apply what you read and what you have learned?
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips