Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 185
Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.~Dolly Parton
“It’s very easy to fall into the trap of being busy, and being busy is not necessarily productive.”— Tim Ferriss
How To accomplish more In 30 days than most do In 365.
You are in charge, always remember that. You may be not feeling motivated because you pain is strong enough to urge you to changes or you’re not curious enough to explore other possibilities.
Confidence doesn’t start the journey and does not lead to success. It’s successfully executed behavior that creates confidence and momentum.
3 powerful hacks to stop overthinking so you can start living again.
- Overthinking is a habit that you need to break, but not by force.
- One way to change your overthinking is just by just allowing it, acknowledging it and moving on to focusing on your task at hand.
“Lose an hour in the morning, chase it all day.”— a Yiddish saying
Discover how the world’s most successful people start their days
7 surprising research-backed productivity tips that will change the way you work
- Set your priorities and include happiness in them
- Go for a walk
- Focus on the steps you have to take to reach your goals
- Create a schedule for your steps towards your goals
- Celebrate small wins
- Be kind to yourself and forgive yourself
- Create short-term deadlines
Expand your comfort zone regularly. It’s time to get uncomfortable by trying new things and meeting new people.~Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins: Feeling Lost? How to Find Yourself Again
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips