Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 182
You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.
Find your confidence.~Priyanka Chopra
42 Books That Will Make You A Better Person. Each book is described in 1 sentence. Below are some samples:
- The Power of No by James Altucher: Your life is defined by how good you get at saying no to the things you need to say no to.
- The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb: The things you’re worried about happening are not the things you should be worried about happening.
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card: No one is coming to save us…it’s all on you.
- Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky: Power is not what you have, it’s what the enemy thinks you have and what it fears you might do with it.
6 ways to stop overthinking everything. It’s time to get out of your own head and start taking action.
- Overthinking is a habit that you need to break
“Small changes eventually add up to huge results”
14 Days to transform your life — growth hack your way to the life you’ve always wanted.
Analyze your calendar. Where do you spend most of your time? Contact us today for a “Time Audit”
Ten Ways To Be 10x More Productive At Work
- Break your goals and tasks down into micro-goals and micro-tasks
- Don’t do things by routine, figure out a better way and make improvements
- But, we have always done it this way, keeps you stuck
- You’re allowed to take breaks – Walk and talk coaching session
- Evaluate your day to see what worked and what not
- Do the tasks you dread after tasks you liked. Just do it anyway.
“People do make their luck by daring to follow their instincts, taking risks and embracing every possibility.”~Estee Lauder
11 Quotes on hard work, risk-taking and getting started from beauty billionaire Estee Lauder. The cosmetics tycoon provides lessons on the importance of passion and perseverance.
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips