Awesome Productivity Tips – Issue 180
Never tell anyone your plans. Show them your results instead.
5 steps to change your reality now!
- Pay attention to your self-talk
Fixed mindset vs growth mindset: your success hinges on it
- If you have a growth mindset, you’re much more likely to be successful.
- A fixed mindset will lead you to avoid challenges because they can make you feel inferior.
- It’s all about perspective – that’s your mindset.
Deciding in advance when and where you will take specific actions to reach your goal can double or triple your chances for success.— Heidi Grant Halvorson, Columbia University professor
A simple way to actually stick to your goals (and why you don’t need motivation to do it)
Productivity tips and tricks: all nicely listed in one place.
- Task switching works best if you have a list of tasks ready to go.
- Be mindful of the notifications that appear on your computer or phone.
- Find a task you have procrastinated over and break it down into the smallest possible chunks, then add just the first task to your to-do list and get it done.
This Stanley Cup Champion’s Key to Success: Make sure you’re having fun.
New York Rangers great Adam Graves tips on giving back and finding meaningful wins in life.
- It’s about creating memories
- Tap into your inner courage
- Build on your success
- Learn about risk vs. reward
- Hold onto happy memories
- Indulge your passion
Leave a comment below ▼
and let us know how we can improve on the tips