It is never to late to get ready for a fresh start. It does not matter if it is at the end of the year or at any time point you decide.
9 things you could still do before the year is over
- Tie up loose ends by finishing projects
- Do some things that you have been putting off for a long time. Do you have an item on your Someday-Maybe list that is calling out to you?
- Take something you have always wanted to do and give it a test drive. This helps you get out of a rut.
- Get a head start on a new goal or project. Don’t wait another week.
- Review what worked and what you will need to tweak
- Work on your goals list for the coming year. Be careful and don’t over load this list. Be realistic on what is achievable and what is wishful thinking.
- Start a fitness routine. It only takes 21 day to develop a habit.
- Ask for help and research working with a coach. It is not just athletes who benefit from working with coaches, small business owners and entrepreneurs benefit too.
- Catch up on your sleep.
Do you need assistance to start with a clean slate?
Then let’s get started, I would love to work with you.
Share your comments ▼