This helpful infographic shows you how to look your best on a webcam. Tips and tricks to position yourself and your webcam for great video.
- Where should the light come from
- The reason there is always a spot light on the person on the stage
- Don’t distract from you with a cluttered background
- Wireless connections are great, except when you are on a video call or hangout
- Are your dryer or furnace running and you can hear the hum on your video?
- Making a video is a big resource hog. What to do to get the best performance
- Your position in the video is important
Infographic credit: http://www.coolinfographics.com/blog/2013/11/25/how-not-to-look-ugly-on-a-webcam.html
Do you need help making successful videos?
Let’s get started, I would love to work with you.