How much time do you Watch TV or Surf the Web?
How much does watching TV or spending time on the smartphone online or gaming actually cost you?
Do you realize how much time you spend in front of your TV, on your smartphone or playing games?
- The average American spends 4 hours on these activities each day.
- That means over an adult’s life span it adds up to 13 years.
Imagine what else could you have done during that time?
But more so what do 13 years mean in financial terms?
- If your annual net income is $50,000 and you multiply that by 13 you get a whopping $650,000.
- It gets even better when you increase the annual net income just a little to $77,000 a year. When you multiply that by 13 your arrive at that magic number of $1,000,000.
- Now imagine if you would have invested that amount, you would arrive at a number of $1,500,000-$2,000,000.
What does this all mean for you? If you are an entrepreneur or potential entrepreneur or just a person with a personal mission and you drastically reduce the time you spend in front of the TV or on your smartphone and instead you focus on your own personal mission, the results would be phenomenal.
You are the only one who can present your message to the world and become known for something that matters beyond you.
This post was inspired by a quote from Brendon Burchard, author of the book
Do you need help working on your message?
Let’s get started today. I would love to work with you.