Did you start your business full of enthusiasm and great expectations and then when things did not go as expected you just fizzled and then stopped? This does not only happen in business, but in all aspects of your life.
The following infographic and quotes might just prevent you from giving up prematurely. Do you see yourself in some or any of the following images?
A quote for each image to encourage you
- “Everything is a process, growth and improvement takes time. Don’t expect fast results if you want good results.”
- “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.”
- “The Past is where you learned the lesson. The Future is where you apply the lesson. Don’t give up in the middle!”
- It’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that defines us.”
- “The Future is your motivation.”
- “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.”
- “No person or thing has any power over you unless you give them that power.”
- “Stay strong, make them wonder how you are still smiling.”
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” ~Mark Twain
- “FEAR – Forget everything and run or face everything and rise. It’s your choice.”
- “Visualize your success and then take action.”
- “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy. If you lose, you will be wise.”
- “Working yourself to the bone is not success.”
- “The way you find the answers to your problems will be unique to you. “~Scott Berkun
- “We learn from failure not from success.”
- “There is no point anyone feeling sorry for themselves.” ~Dafydd James
Do you need help in sticking with your expectations?
I would love to assist you. Please contact me today.
Which item gives you the most trouble?
Leave a comment below ▼ and share on social media