What is critical thinking, why do you need it and how can it help you in your business and life?
Definition of Critical Thinking
Critical thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally about what to do or what to believe.
Someone with critical thinking skills is able to do the following:
• understand the logical connections between ideas
• identify, construct and evaluate arguments
Critical Thinking for Productivity and Success
How can you apply the following critical thinking questions to improve your productivity, increase your focus and your success?
- Who will I be once I have a time management system to follow?
- What is holding me back from sticking to a routine of creating new habits?
- Where can I learn how to follow my vision and sharpen my focus?
- When should I start to take action?
- Why is it so important to me to create a productivity system?
- How will my business benefit from having a blueprint to success in place?
Critical Thinking Cheatsheet
Also consider the following examples of the 6 critical thinking questions for your answers.
Do you have a critical thinking plan for your business?
I would love to assist you to come up with one.
Please contact me today for an exploration consultation.