I am always looking for inspiration. That’s when I came across this interesting article and just had to find a way to share it. So I put a small PDF together.
- Less is almost always more. Simplicity is almost always the answer.
- Perfection only exists in the mind. It’s not real. Imagine, create, improve.
- Philosophy isn’t about understanding life. It’s about thinking with clarity.
- Either you control your desires or your desires control you. Choose wisely.
- We are biological algorithms shaped by our inputs. Beware of your setting.
- The purpose of life isn’t to do or to accomplish. It’s to merely experience.
- The most important decision you make is choosing what to care about.
- Be kind to yourself in the face of failures. They really don’t define you.
- Everything is approximate. Don’t aim to be right. Aim to be less wrong.
- The goal of an ideal partner isn’t to complete you. It’s to augment you.
Do you like what you just read? Then here are 67 more truths to contemplate in the eBook you can download it HERE
The post is by Zat Rana and you can view the original HERE.
Let us know if you found this article helpful.
Contact us today if you have any questions or need help.
Don’t forget to share this information on social media and leave a comment.