What do you do to get yourself out of rut?
Your motivation and enthusiasm comes and goes in waves. It is easy to keep yourself motivated when you are riding the crest of a wave, but when you are at the bottom it is helpful when you have some ideas to draw from to get your enthusiasm back.
20 Tips to Get Motivated
- Keep a vision board. Where do you want to be in 5 or 10 years?
- Set realistic goals
- Read everyday
- Work with a coach or mentor
- Tackle your big goal daily
- No multi-tasking
- Take regular breaks during the day
- Keep in touch with your customers
- Network with likeminded people
- Be action oriented
- Work on ways to increase your value for your clients/customers
- Stay organized
- Start your day with enthusiasm
- Stay positive. Don’t let others pull you down
- Schedule fun events into your spare time
- Also pay attention to your body, health and your mind
- Evaluate your habits to adjust your perspective
- Become an expert in your field
- Make sure you have hobbies you love.
- Don’t wait until you’re burned out to make changes
Contact us today to schedule a strategy session
when you need help regaining your motivation.
Please share this post on social media and leave a comment below ▼