Have you ever struggled with having tons of work to do, but not having the motivation to get it done? No matter who you are or what you do for a living, chances are that you’ve encountered burnout and lack of motivation at one point or another. When most people experience these emotions, they procrastinate from whatever they are supposed to be doing by surfing the web, cleaning out their closet, watching TV, or doing any other type of task that will allow them to avoid their work.
If you find yourself lacking motivation to get your work done, consider watching inspirational content instead to get yourself motivated. TED, the popular media company that creates videos on technology, education, and design concepts, is a great resource to use if you’re looking for inspirational content that will make you think and inspire you to do your best work. These talks are given by people across industries with a variety of work experience, but they have one thing in common — they all have the ability to make you think differently. If you’re looking for motivational content to get yourself motivated, check out this Fundera created. They’ve compiled 17 inspiring TED talks that are guaranteed to excite you and motivate you to live a life you love and are proud of.
List of the 17 TED Talks
- The puzzle of motivation
- My year of saying yes to everything
- Dare to disagree
- What reality are you creating for yourself?
- The unexpected benefit of celebrating failure
- Embrace the near win
- What it takes to be a great leader
- 5 ways to lead in an era of constant change
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- What I learned from 2,000 obituaries
- Why we need to imagine different futures
- The new American Dream
- 4 ways to build a human company in the age of machines
- What really motivates people to be honest in business
- If a story moves you, act on it
- Special Olympics let me be myself — a champion
- Want to change the world? Start by being brave enough to care
Follow our Facebook Page
and get daily productivity and strategy tips!
Do you watch TED talks for inspiration and motivation?
I would love to hear about your experience.
Please, leave a comment below ▼