You can’t add more hours to your day, but you do have control of how much sleep you get.
- Do you take a nap? The ideal nap time length is 10-15 minutes. Want to know why? Read my post here.
- There is a connection between how and how long you sleep and productivity.
- Is sleep affecting your job performance? Read this post to discover why.
- Is your bed uncomfortable? Maybe you’ll need a new mattress.
- Remove your electronics like TV, computer, tablet and phone from your bedroom or switch them to airplane mode while you sleep.
Click to Enlarge Image
Get the code to share this infographicby following this link.